Federation of Communication Services
Stand out from the crowd. Stand up for your industry. Join FCS.
Whichever way converging markets and changing customer demands are leading you, the chances are FCS is already developing policy positions to defend your business and already working with members whose experience you can draw on.
In pursuit of our members' interests, FCS maintains all-industry billing standards, lobbies government, Ofcom and the EU, participates in all-party Parliamentary groups and attends the major political party conferences. We meet regularly with Openreach, and represent the Channel's interests in monthly service management and business improvement forums.
FCS offers members a number of exclusive benefits:
· Free membership of leading ADR provider and access to individual preferential case rates.
· Free legal advice sessions with specialists who understand the Communications Act and inter-telco disputes.
· Access to public sector tender leads.
· Preferential rates from specialist industry training organisations - from sales development to regulatory compliance to fibre-
· Access to the FCS job-search service for employers.
FCS also works alongside other industry bodies whose members have aims complementary to our own including the Digital Policy Alliance, UKCTA, IMVNOx, the Data Centre Alliance, INCA, British Association of Public-safety Communications Officers and the ITP.
FCS: the voice of the converged communications market.
To join, or for more information, contact the FCS team on: 020 7186 5432 or email email@example.com